Proper risk management is implemented by D&A Consult through a structured risk management framework to identify, analyze, evaluate and eliminate or mitigate risks. The approach to risk management is an interactive process with several approaches that enable continuous improvement in the decision making process. Risk management is implemented by five key stages:
- Risk identification;
- Risk classification;
- Risk quantification;
- Risk mitigation;
- Risk management.
Our services include the following:
- Specific targeted risk and opportunity solutions to maximize certainty for achieving project and programme objectives.
- Having adopted an adequate risk culture to ensure risk is seen as a key discipline in driving informed decision-making.
- Knowledge transfer and sector expertise to develop practical and deliverable solutions to risks.
- Audit and assurance to rigorously evaluate project and programme performance and recommend the best way to fix them.
- An integrated service with program controls to deliver a full range of information to enable a better informed decision-making.
If you are looking for services of a reliable risk management consultant – just call us! We will do our best to help you.