D&A Consult offers contract management services. We work closely with our clients to ensure a smooth and successful pre and post contract administration is provided. We also provide pre and post contract administration and involve tasks such as:
- Guidance on contractual correspondence and Interpretation of the relative articles in the conditions of contract.
- Monitoring the contractor’s progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements.
- Exercising state remedies, as appropriate, where a contractor’s performance is deficient.
- Resolving disputes in a timely manner.
- Identifying early warning issues and ensuring proper course of action is taken to mitigate or eliminate.
- Ensure compliance on time, cost, and the application of procedures on all major standard forms of contract in use.
- Delay and disruption analysis.
- Claims management to support in preparing and managing claims submissions.
- Examination of events or breaches giving rise to claims for additional monies