D&A Consult recognizes the importance of environmental management and will comply with all relevant environmental legislation and approved codes of practice. It is our policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable and to systematically manage our environmental performance.
Our aims are to, wherever possible:
- Manage the environmental effects of our activities and professional services.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced and prevent pollution.
- Reduce the consumption of energy.
- Increase the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Periodically review objectives and targets to support continuous improvement.
D&A Consult will foster environmental awareness and understanding in our employees, sub-consultants and suppliers. Where practicable, we will provide information and assistance to clients on environmental issues arising from our services.
This policy applies to all of D&A Consult’s business.